Hastingwood Industrial Park
Please click here to see a map.
Travelling North on M6
1. Leave M6 travelling North towards Birmingham at Junction 5, Signposted Sutton Coldfield.
2. Pass under M6 at the exit roundabout, heading towards Sutton Coldfield. After 300 metres, take the Left Filter lane at the first roundabout (the Spitfire Roundabout), signed to Fort Retail Park.
3. Follow the signs to Fort Retail Park – this is about 1 mile away. The road runs parallel and alongside the M6, and passes the Fort Dunlop building on the RHS.
4. At the Fort Retail Park roundabout, take the 3rd exit signposted Dunlop and Spitfire, into Wingfoot Way,
5. Go straight over the next mini roundabout - the road ends in a T Junction at Wood Lane. Turn left into Wood Lane.
6.HIP and the Park Business Centre are about 100 metres down on the LHS of the road. Take the second entrance road into HIP and ask Security for directions to the Management Office or your other destination.
Travelling South on M6
1. Leave M6 travelling South towards Birmingham at Junction 6 taking the A38 signposted Lichfield.
2. Follow signs for Fort Retail Park for approximately 1.5 miles.
3. Go straight over traffic lights at the junction with a Mercedes Benz Garage on RHS, taking the next right turn into Wood Lane.
4.HIP and the Park Business Centre are about 200 metres down on the RHS of the road. Take the entrance road into HIP and ask Security for directions to the Management Office or your other destination.
1. Local Landmarks include: Fort Dunlop, Jaguar Works, Fort Retail Park, Star City, Junctions 5 or 6 on the M6 – we are within a few miles of all these beauty spots.
2. If in doubt, choose Junction 5 or 6 on the M6 and then follow the directions given above.